Saturday, May 2, 2009

The night without light

Wednesday night was so interesting
because of the blackout starting from 8pm
and later on ended at 2am after us being attacked by mosquitoes
and green bugs

I am sweating like a whore in a church for the whole night
and
I don't have the chance to take my bloody shower
Damn it, it is like no air circulation at all
arghhh
the whole MMU was like a dead city
no light, no fan, no computer, no internet

I hate being in the dark
except like this


WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!

2 comments:

Jiayi said...

sweating like a whore?
isn't it suppose to be pig instead of whore? =X

hah. anyway, 'blackout' reminds me of the essay we used to write back in primary school. Lolx.

NOT zhi han said...

whore in a church mah~ lol

Those essays we wrote are usually about having fun playing with candles loh...
but this time really !@#$%^& XD

Google
 

RELAX~