Saturday, May 9, 2009

8 in 1 blog posting machine with no self-destruct mechanism

What is wrong with the weather?!
The whole damn week is so



HOT!
i am melting...

Went to watch this right after i reached home

MONEY, why do you like rich people~
I can never imagine myself paying RM9 and go into a cinema to watch a so call buatan malaysia musical with only a total of "1,2,3,4,5" 5 people occupying the whole theater XD
TBH, its great!
It has alot of very dai sei dialogsssss
i wish i can download the movie and it's ostsssss
download! not buy! :P

I saw wong puy san at Serdang ktm station today!
I said hi to her and
she said hi to me

Hokuan's face is *almost* like me now!
growing in progress
hahahaha!

Jiale's hair is longggggggggg
his hair is even longer than me visually

Yuhe got BOYFRIEND jor?
why nobody tell me?
sei loh... to that guy, god bless you

Everybody is having their semester break except those who has short sem
and me...
i want to go pasar malam, go sing k, and eat satay, go city park, go yumcha, go pd, go do things that i usually do
arghh

"Dun manage your time, manage your life," said miss vim
Rushing assignment!
*ninja vanish*

2 comments:

sAn said...

im here! waiting for u to date!
u this heartless stupid @#$%& !!!

NOT zhi han said...

HUIYOR!
wait till i finish my final first lah!

Google
 

RELAX~