Friday, May 15, 2009

Final

The final submission is peaceful
no artworks smashing
no tears
which means no drama T.T

Our names started from no.7
lucky 7
so everybody has good review from lecturers
so everybody will be getting an A *fingers cross*
everybody's artwork will be in the e-gallery
everybody? no, I excluded somebody :P
some of us even have the chance to 出国比赛
and the 2 out of 3 are my roommates!
4013出头啦!


this soldier wanted to kill my vulture so badly
envy is evil!


Me and my work and some details of it


The drawing and the outcome
byebye df
byebye chemat
not gonna miss you and your cap

3 comments:

Kirisame WeN said...

u can get no.7 bcuz of me XD...

fast fast said thx u xD....

jk jk la...anyway congratz to those who 出国比赛(ar u the 1 who 出国比赛??)

e-gallery summore !! call your bird dun poke ppl ya xD

NOT zhi han said...

:P
I am not the 1!
haiya, if it is not in the e-gallery
that means i need to bring it home.
and how on earth i am gonna bring my artwork home @@

HO XIN YI said...

my room is 2013 le!!
u room is 4013
we r 013
o yeh!!
hhahaaha!!

Google
 

RELAX~