Wednesday, May 27, 2009

BYE BYE alpha year

Alpha is history
finished my last paper aka maths paper 10 hours ago
Thanks to machon for being our maths teacher for 2 days
what i had learned in these 2 days is 23456576543 times more than in class for 2 months
+ rain cant stop him from coming to teach us
without him I am sure we all will be looking at the paper and go blank

lets see

computer graphic is a total disaster
english is ok
media culture is so-so
design fundamental is good
nearly scored A & i hope lecturers open their eyes big big and give me 1 more marks so that i will stop cursing them
but i am cool with it since this is the very first time i scored and the last time i will score so high for it
and my black vulture got displayed for the exhibition

is at the corridor right opposite to hongka's previous works which had been stolen by artthieves(?)
people does steals fcm alpha year students' works
not bad

So its the end of my 3rd sem
but what have I learned in this sem?

(dun BUT me)
(I watched sell out! twice)

2 comments:

JY said...

geng woh ... black vulture woh ... Israel star woh ... Palestine flag woh ...

NOT zhi han said...

!!!
so sarcastic!!!

Google
 

RELAX~