Tuesday, February 3, 2009

just the beginning

ALL HAIL SEM 3
the timetable is "clever"
I have classes for only 3 days
monday, tuesday & wednesday
yes again
monday, tuesday & wednesday
Wahahahahahahaha Wahahahahahahaha Wahahahahahahaha
I overreact nowadays
we, curious foundation students so wanted to know
wat topic we are gonna get for df3
so we "sneaked" into the studio and
its GAZA
what the hell is GAZA?
Gaza (Arabic: غزة‎ transliteration: Ghazza) is a Palestinian city in the Gaza Strip
gaza? its so GOKU to me...

Down side of the day
somebody cheated me
me not happy
you self-centered idiot

Plus side of the day
i had a dream
its about the "wish bottle"
guys, no worry
the bottle is still there
蜈蚣仙保佑
dun play any dirty tricks *cough* hueyru
the curse is still active~

2 comments:

sAn said...

i like tat picture!
just the beginning~
ahA!

NOT zhi han said...

but i dun like wats goin on over here @@

Google
 

RELAX~