Monday, October 20, 2008

back to seremban

I should start this with a big
WOO HOOOO!

final exam is OVER!
it had been two crazy weeks
erm, but unfortunately not in term of studying~
:P
exam week make us play even harder
release tension mah *shall upload some photos after i edited them
we moved our mini cybercafe from room to room
from kevin's to steve's to chris's and lastly to hk's
should have take more photos
coz wires flying all over is such a magnificent scenery
oh ya
the initial cybercafe idea is group study<---- XD
and again,
i proved that group study doesnt works on me

now, i m having my 3 weeks semester break
3 weeks? u call this semester break?!
ya, they did
after this freaking 3 weeks holiday, its sem 2 and the timetable sucks~
it is like stuffing an elephant into a fridge
and yeah,
i m gonna spend my sem break ALONE in seremban coz i m the only one having holiday
never mind, i already have my own plan
pay my sleeping debts(sleep like TXR the humanpig)
okay~
gonna start my big project now!
SLEEP

2 comments:

Garlic said...

my holiday starts next week
27th oct.. study week

and sem break will be 20th november.. well, can ask me out that peroid, after my final:)

NOT zhi han said...

when u all are having ur sweet sem break,
i m suffering with my sem 2...

Google
 

RELAX~