Sunday, October 26, 2008

2 new family members

yesterday was my grandma's birthday
and a gathering was hold like every year
nah, it is just an excuse for youngsters to gather around
and for my grandma to see all her grandchildren
coz she was like who are u? who's the boy recently.. sigh
"mak yin loi geh?"
"a-han"
after half an hour
"nyai zak he mak yin?"
"a-han"
in hakka, thank you @@

and i get to meet my nephew and niece!
she was 2 months old and has both single and double eyelid! (- . =)?
and my nephew BENJI was being treated like a prince(again)
kids are fun to play with but not him :P


all in all, they are upgrading my status in the family
now i m officially an
uncle

7 comments:

zm said...

hi uncle, u are older than i expected~ hohoho~

Genieve said...

UNCLE?

good for you. I became a great grand aunty to someone when I was born. how cool.

ada status la..

NOT zhi han said...

no,
it is not the same.
now kids call u uncle instead of GORGOR
ah

Jiayi said...

don't you think it's quite cool? i am sooo looking forward to my elder cousins to marry and have childrens. ahha. not everyone can be 'uncle/aunty' at young age eh!

Keen said...

your grandma reminds me of the movie Money Not Enough 2 ..... Take good care of her ba .. =)

Yu He said...

yoyo, dun belittle this word--"uncle"..haha. my niece is older than me.
long time din visit ur blog ady, still not bad!!yo ho!

SEE YA

NOT zhi han said...

lol
wat do u mean by still not bad..
yo ho?!

Google
 

RELAX~