Sunday, November 8, 2009

you dun deserve a title

oh god, you're getting on my nerves
why?
this is the situation
you are having a cigarette and say "hey, i hate smokers"
what? are you kidding me?
Listen
you are downright worthless
nobody gives a damn on what you say
stop acting like a baby moaning about everything
and i mean E V E R Y T H I N G
tbh, being pathetic isnt cool
you are making yourself looking like a fool
no, fool is an understatement, idiot suits better
but you can still continue on gaining attention and sympathy from everybody
and I'm done

4 comments:

Quek said...

I HATE SMOKERS too....

Yu He said...

hihi,.. it's time for my "annual visit" to ur blog:p (annual simply means 很久一次).. it's stil having the same style, same language, same feeling. wahahaha.. things seem to be not so good recently..but live is still going on~~@!加油拉,不好意思帅哥,真的是很久没有跟你讲话liao

yuhe

NOT zhi han said...

woah~ everything also same, is it a compliment or not?
i hope the next time we meet is not at your wedding :P

Garlic said...

ArrRRgggHHHHhhhh

holiday !!!!!!!!

Google
 

RELAX~