Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Selfish Giant?

FINALLY!
presentation is officially over

I am so damn tired... and fed up

hey, its English only
why need to do media based product
storybook?

doing a storybook isnt my forte
lo
seriously

producing a storybook for 3-6 years old children

lagi bukan kemahiran saya la!

So fed up throughout the whole process
because of godknowswhat reasons
o0o

I so hope this was my final product *jealous*
Its a pop up book by HY's
group
I wonder how much time he spent on this cheapass 10 marks assignment XD


Hoyi quote: This is a selfish giant. The giant is selfish.
make sense mah~

4 comments:

HO XIN YI said...

i think the Hy is me!!ahaha!!
i got do pop up book me!!
oic is other hy
haha

NOT zhi han said...

you sure wish the pop up book is urs! lol so do i..

Kirisame WeN said...

HY= hong yao xD

HO XIN YI said...

my video also not bad mah!!
lec say good job wor!!!

Google
 

RELAX~