Friday, April 17, 2009

Gaza all day

Hibernation is over!

I had been very 'busy' with my assessment 2
so i abandoned my blog *ahem*

but now assessment is OVER
so
I am a free spirit again


This is how my table looked every single day

and it continuously maintained for like 4 days or more

so, the war is not only happening in Gaza but on my table too

I am oso starving myself like the children in Gaza
because
i skipped my breakfast and lunch for 3 days due to the overloaded works needed to be done
I doubt that i have that much fats to burn but it just happened

:P



The origamis that drive me crazy


YO! draw like there is no tomorrow in this way!
I invented it, ok?
The assessment day was entertaining with some inpatient people cutting the line and still dare to cakap banyak-banyak, some LMAO memorable drawings and the king of all : showing off artwork
die far far la

Some scored high, some scored low and my score is still a mystery

hopefully, fingers crossed, toes crossed that I can get a mark then will gives me the immunity from licking the elephant in the Thai restaurant

Some people that we think would/should/will score high scored low &

Some people that we think would/should/will score low scored high.

Maybe our aesthetic is different. just maybe


More Gaza....za........zzaaaa............(non-stop echoing) to go

1 comment:

rou said...

i like the ending zaaa zaa zaaa....part.haha

Google
 

RELAX~