Saturday, October 16, 2010

This post is absolutely bias

I will never going to get bored of seeing you do those silly stuffs
and laugh at them WAHAHAHA
You are so unique and i felt sorry for that
I bet you felt like you are such a lonely soul
and no one understands you
and yet you try your hardest to prove yourself *clap clap
Since you are so aggressive and defensive that slightly piss me off,
I am going to waste my time and give you a piece of my mind,
you are just a pathetic attention whore
to simplify it, you're a loser
no, its capital L-O-S-E-R
but guess what, it is still an understatement
wait till somebody creates a better word that suits you
then you will get it from me
you are so afraid that people will neglect you
and overlook your capability
which makes you go on and on and on
It is good to sell ourself to the world
but damn man, you are so hard-sell that annoys the hell out of me
I don't get it
Besides, you really have no idea how to communicate
I guess you try to show that you are such a serious and ambitious guy
but from what i get, it is totally off
you came out as a rude and impolite and self-centered and hot-tempered and ... person
trust me, the list can goes on and on
I wonder why people still comment on your status over and over again
after you bombarded them over and over again
You have some serious diva attitude going on
I don't know what to say anymore


Flaws are what make you a human, that sucks
kiss my ass, loser

No comments:

Google
 

RELAX~