Friday, March 20, 2009

my yesterday

Holiday started.
The best thing in my uni life
K-ing is the only option
it just happens that naturally

Everybody was dreaming and we missed the stop at Midvalley
and ended up in Sungei Wang.
Switched from 啦啦窦 to kinokuniya KLCC after k-ing
i feel so ARTISTIC with so many design references surrounding me XD

yea
I attacked some of the fitting rooms again
Its like addiction and I cant resist it.


la la la~

Add-on: some golden haired guy thought touch n go can be used for KLIA transit. nvm, u can try to 'DIT' through the blockage while we are buying tickets

2 comments:

Jiayi said...

awww! so envious.
i miss K and kinokuniya so badly!
these Ks bite me time to time. ish!

enjoy the holiday anyway :)

NOT zhi han said...

i sure hope i can enjoy it @@

Google
 

RELAX~