Sunday, January 11, 2009

sem 2 review

Curtain call for my short sem 2
clap clap!
A very short and simple sem 2
but things just turned out quite complicated

Intruded by evil sources
making everything kelam-kabut!
making people debate over the same old thing again and again

my bad.. I didn't mark my territory...

I should pee on it...
XD


Distorted relationships

A speaks ill about B

and B speaks ill about A

C speaks ill about A and B

turning me into an Astro satellite

CHAOS!


CGPA battle

making who as a target
how NOT creative he is

how horrible his works are
how he criticizes others

how others criticize him
We all have our own art-sense
Peace


Showing true color

what happened when selfishness strikes

got glue? got ruler? got time?
what about responsibility?

absent on the presentation day
causing group mates "nearly" getting 0?
Not cool

and the funniest one

about the boycott thingy

that statement almost make me LMAO



Is not that I am pessimistic
but lets see wat will happen in sem 3
...

4 comments:

Lim Oon Hon said...

Zzz..... shit lar u..
wat also write here...

NOT zhi han said...

lol?
isn't this my blog?
nvm, i din point out the name

KeViN said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lim Oon Hon said...

very obvious lo...

Google
 

RELAX~